Goldwell Global Master, Canada
Timothy Switzer strives to share the success strategies he has learned as Owner of and a stylist at Timothy and Co., where he challenges the rules of the hair industry on a daily basis.
Timothy is a Global Color Challenge Winner in the Partner Category and has many other industry accolades behind him including:
• 2013 Timothy was named Color Zoom Master! Collaborating alongside the winners creating the new 2014 collection; “mentoring the team as they cleverly created a beautiful new collection for Goldwell was such an honor.”
• 2013 Timothy was nominated for a NAHA award in the Contemporary Classic category, this was his third nomination.
• 2010 North American Hairstyling Awards [NAHA] Finalist in the Fashion Forward category and has been a finalist in the Contessa Awards, Mirror Awards and competed in the Toronto Allied Beauty Association.
• In the 2012 Contessa Awards, Timothy won Makeover Colorist and Master Colorist.
• In 2013 he had the honor of winning Session Stylist of the Year as well.
His innovative work has appeared in many leading Canadian and U.S.A trade publications. Timothy shares his free thinking philosophies about hair coloring and precision cutting, delivering creative techniques with a creative edge to help you retain any client.
’Everyone has one thing to teach you about yourself and the industry, if you will listen’.
• National winner of Trend Zoom Color Award Partner Category – 2007
• 2009 Color Zoom Color Challenge Winner
• 2012 Contessa Award winner, Master Colorist of the Year
• 2012 Contessa Award winner, Makeover Colorist of the Year
• 2013 Session Hairstylist of the Year
Area of Expertise
Timothy’s education background allows him to think outside the box, create end results easily based on a concept and develop education curriculum that is relatable and exciting. He has proven success mentoring fellow artists and young stylists to achieve their dreams.
Next trainer & educator: Peter Wu