2016 Global Zoom Competition – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promoter is Kao Australia Pty Ltd ABN 59054708299 of 1A The Crescent, Kingsgrove NSW 2208.
2. Entry commences 1st June 2016 and ends on 26th August 2016 (Promotional Period).
3. Promotion is open only to salons operating in Australia which purchase the following during the Promotional Period, making a minimum purchase of $700AUD:
a. New Bond Pro+ Opening Special Offer (Offer no. GW0023)
b. A minimum of 1+ Bond Pro+ per month for July AND August
c. At least one Dualsenses Serums Special Offers (Offer no. DS0047)
d. At least one Dualsenses Retail Special Offer (Offer no. DS0046)
4. In order to win, salons must either:
a. Achieve the highest dollar sales during the Promotional Period
i. All purchases of Bond Pro+, DS Serums and DS retail products (excluding promotional packs and sizes) will count towards the salon’s result during the Promotional Period, whether units are purchased on a special offer or purchased as loose stock
ii. In the event that two salons achieve the same dollar sales during the Promotional Period, the winner will be determined by the salon who has purchased the highest dollar sales in Bond Pro+
b. Achieve the highest % dollar growth compared to the same period last year (i.e. 1st June – 26th August 2015 vs. 2016).*
i. If salons do not have sales history from 2015 then they must achieve the highest % dollar growth from a target determined and set by a representative from Kao Australia Pty Ltd, by the 1st June
ii. In the event that two sales have the same % dollar growth then the winner will be determined by the salon with the largest sales dollars for the Promotional Period
*Dollar growth will be calculated to the one hundredth place (i.e., two decimal points).
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Winner selection: At the conclusion of the promotional period, a SAP report will be run to determine the two winners who have met the above outlined winning conditions. The Promoter will identify the winners on Friday 2nd September and winners will be notified on 5th September.
Prize: Two prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of a trip for one (1) person to Global Zoom 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden, including return economy airfare from your nearest capital city, 4 nights’ accommodation at Sheraton Stockholm, tickets to Global Zoom events and Australian welcome dinner. The winning salon will nominate the person who will accept the prize on behalf of the salon. Each trip has an approximate value of $5,000AUD based on Sydney departure (actual value may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination). Total prize pool of $10,000AUD. Winners must be over the age of 18 and must agree to depart their nearest capital city on 30th September 2016 and attend the Global Zoom event commencing on 1st October 2016 or prize will be forfeited and awarded to the salon with the next highest dollar sales or highest % dollar growth 2015 vs 2016 as applicable. Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value of the Prize or any prize component. All travel arrangements must be made through the Promoter or its designated agents. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize or prize component, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility winner, including but not limited to taxes, meals, transfers, entertainment, spending money, gratuities, travel upgrades, travel insurance or any other expenses not specifically listed herein. Travel and accommodations subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Winner must sign travel and publicity release prior to ticketing. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Winner will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize packages and for obtaining all necessary documentation and permissions required for travel to Sweden. All winners must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner and must not engage in any action that may bring the Sponsor into disrepute.
1. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the eligibility of a participating salon and the qualifying sales product purchases and to disqualify any salon which is not in accordance with the eligibility criteria set forth herein. Purchases made without the correct promotion code will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect information submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid. Failure by Kao to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Kao’s decision is final regarding any aspect of the Program and no correspondence will be entered into. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the Promotion in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
2. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Program is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, and subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the Program. If the Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program, as appropriate; or (c) to substitute the Prize(s) with another alternative. Subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
3. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release, indemnify, waive, discharge, absolve and hold harmless Promoter, its partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Program, or acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Program-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, moral rights infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Entrants who do not comply with these official rules or attempt to interfere with this Program in any way shall be disqualified. Promoter is not responsible if the program cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. If any winner cannot participate in a prize or any part of a prize for any reason then that prize will be void and no compensation will be payable,
4. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANTS' PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM, OR AS THE RESULT OF ACCEPTING OR USING ANY PRIZE. The Australian Consumer Law (as embodied in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other State and Territory consumer protection Acts) , provides certain statutory guarantees in respect of goods or services supplied to consumers, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Consumer Guarantees"). If the Promoter fails to comply with a Consumer Guarantee, there may be remedies available to you under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Official Rules excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee that applies, under the Australian Consumer Law, and which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
5. Disputes; Governing Law. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE AUSTRALIAN STATE/TERRITORY GAMING LAWS AND ENTRANTS SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE RELAVANT STATE/TERRITORY COURTS FOR ANY PROCEEDINGS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM AND/OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.